Welcome to the new iMeet Community. If you’ve been here before, you know that we have a ton of information for you to get the most out of iMeet. Whether it’s tutorial videos, product guides, or FAQs, we have it all.
With our new community, we’ve added some new things we want you to take advantage of. We have now created an iMeet Knowledge Base that has even more information available at your fingertips. You can still ask questions to the community and get specific answers, but now you have an expanded and improved source for all our official content. It’s much easier to find exactly what you need. And you can seamlessly move between the knowledge base and the community.
Here’s how it works.
- Our new menu gives you immediate access to everything you need. Click on Knowledge Base to browse or search for FAQs, video tutorials and documentation. The Discussions button will take you to our question and answer section where you can ask the community your question. The Training link gives you the chance to sign up for a very informative training session, and if you need to get ahold of someone, our Contact page will help you find the right place to get help.
- Search—One of the quickest ways to find what you need is to search for it. Someone may have asked a similar question, and you can get an answer right away. Didn’t find your question? You can also search our knowledge base.
- Login—If you’ve signed into the community before, you will need to set up a new password. Just click on this link and follow the instructions. We were not able to move all of our discussion threads over to the new platform. If you don’t see one of your discussions, or you want to post a new one, go to the Discussion tab to get started. To post a discussion, click on "Discussions" then click "New Post."
- Find Important Stuff to Know—You'll always find important links here at the top of the community page. We'll highlight new releases, important updates and timely information. Click on these images to see what's new.
- Knowledge Base—Here you’ll find some of the most requested articles and FAQs. If you want to search or browse the rest of the knowledge base, click on the link in this box.
- Community Space—You’ll see some of the most recent posts and discussions here. Click the community link to see more, or to post your own question.
HOW TO POST:
To post a question in the community, just click the DISCUSSIONS button in the menu. Then on the right side of the page, click the New Post button. Then let the community know what you need. (Or you can click here to post)
And in the next few weeks, you find many more great improvements to our support site.